Monday, May 6, 2013

Like Me, You Really Like Me

You are here: Home » Like Me

Captain Imperfecto 


In getting my house in order for the next move into another adventure this next step falls on you because I can not bring you with me. If your one of the over 2,000 people that I have “like” my blog directly, on this christopherfusaro.blogspot.com then will you “Like” my new website at www.captainimperfecto.com I can’t transfer you over with me. Or you can directly Like my Facebook fan page that is on this site and my new site. Facebook The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto.

If you are a subscriber to my email updates I sent a new email to you from www.captainimperfecto.com  that may or could have ended up in your spam folder. Please check. 

Also, for latest news up dates from the wild to the goofy and serious subscribe to the daily Top 7 Must Knows!

I hope everyone comes along for the ride. I have to make this switch now, to this permanent home, before we get any bigger, and the information for the new site then becomes harder to get out. 

Thanks for all the help. If you choose to Come With Me, then I see you on the other side. If not, well I am so very grateful you came along this far. 

Thanks everyone!

Christopher





Creative Commons License


The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto/Born Again by Christopher P. Fusaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at christopherfusaro.blogspot.com.

The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto ©  is also a Registered Copyright with the Office of the Registers, United States of America, TX 7-611-138

1 comment: