Monday, August 31, 2020

You Have a Story, I have a Story, We All Have a Story




The boys. Nico (top left, Christopher top right, Blake bottom left and Max bottom right. August 2020)


I have a story. You have a story. Everyone has a story to tell. It’s important to know that because some people get so caught up in their own story that they tend to discard other peoples feelings.

My least favorite event is when you listen to someone’s story with caring ears and then offer insightful opinions that you correlate in relation to your story, the other person looks at you and callously says, “ oh? Well, anyway...”

Oh, anyway? Can there be another careless word by someone to use that demonstrates a total disregarded for your own story? It’s like telling you “who cares!” No one wants to be a party to that kind of selfishness.

People seem to be comfortable with trampling one other people feelings. But it’s okay because, “hey, I’m only being brutally honest. That’s what true friends do.” Oh? If that is being a true friend I hate to see how someone who really hates me is treating me.

The reality is that along with every story, everyone has problems. I would like to resolve my problems without you unloading your story if you don’t choose to reciprocate.

These thoughts on my mind are only stories to mention from a lifetime of experience. I thought it would be fun to lecture you about the current things, not, affecting my way of life at the present moment. The great thing about this blog is that I can vent and free my mind of the thought clutter.

Emotions very in individuals because feelings have been molded over the years through their life lessons, which place them on a very wide spectrum. You probably know someone right now who will text you out of the blue because someone else frustrated them. If you were the one who listens mainly and gives advice I would probably stop doing that. I can guarantee you; your voice of reason isn’t appreciated.

Alas, we are all humans. The ones who claim to be closed off are the ones that spew their emotions to you in private. You aren’t obligated to be the listener or a punching bag. I suppose you could just stop listening all together. I don’t know. I have my own issues going on, anyway.


***I hope everyone is staying safe. This blog was satire. I hope I laid it on pretty thick. But on a lighter note please let’s be kind. The world is out of control. Let’s get the world spinning correctly on its axis.



Max and Blake. August 30, 2020





© copyright 2012- 2020 Captain Imperfecto, LLC. All rights reserved.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment