Monday, October 1, 2012

North, East, South and West

You are here: Home » North, East, South and West


October 1st, 2012

I step outside in the early morning.  My foot prints remaining in the morning dew. I take in the beauty of earth in its natural state just before the world comes rumbling through and right before the majestic sun rises from the east.

I love it out here, right now, because of the possibilities of what the world could be in the mind of a dreamer. I woke up, so I was blessed with a new day, so for now, I’m doing okay. The air is cool and as I breathe it in, it shocks my lungs and freezes my veins. My blood traveling though my body like a freight train of ice but it’s refreshing as it tantalizes my senses. I couldn’t feel more alive than I do right about now. I feel as refreshed as dry land being quenched with a rain shower from up above.

My brain is a blank canvass of new thoughts that hasn’t been tainted by the clutter of a busy day. I can see so clearly into the deep blue sky that slowly brightens as the sun takes its rightful place in the sky. The new horizon begins to unfold the pages that haven’t been written yet in the layers of my brain that wonder where my life will lead me today. My mind is sprouting new ideas under the beginning warmth of the suns early dawn as its rays nurture my thought process with fresh ideas and light to show me the way.

The orange fireball reaches above the earths imaginary line, the line that  stretches beyond the reach of a humans line of sight and gives the world its endless horizon. I can't move one step from my trance as I am in aw of a world that has not yet defined the incoming day. In this moment I am hopeful for a good day and I am afraid to move one step in a direction that will ruin my simplicity. I want to stay a little longer and bask in the glow of the light that is invigorating my life.

I hear natures early callers from the wild that seems to be in sync with the rapidly ascending sun. The birds sing to a tune that can put a smile on your face. It's the sound that reminds you your alive. As one breed sings another goes into hiding so they can sleep until his nocturnal instincts tell him he has to get up. Mornings that start this way is a treat before your morning meal. 

The sounds of life drift through the air as my ears capture the hymn that is almost gospel and it grabs my attention. Their tones ringing a tune that wraps into my inner being. I have to find the hope somewhere in those sounds to allow my guards to relax and let the healing warmth of the sun penetrate me so I can grow my inner self and sooth my weary soul.

The sunshine beats down on me gently passing through me and reaching to the land below as the soil is enriched and begins to grow beneath my feet. The buds sprouting life again, from the edge of the blades of cut grass by last weeks mow. It has sustain life from the nurturing of the suns light. We should take this cue from nature and grow each day we live to see a new day. 

Your world doesn't have to evolve around the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. Just start each new day by looking at your life differently by watching the sun rise from either the north side or the south side of life, allowing the sun light to let you grow from a different perspective.









Creative Commons License

The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto/Born Again by Christopher P. Fusaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at christopherfusaro.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment