Friday, August 17, 2012

Don't Leave This Way

You are here: Home » Don't Leave This Way





August 17th, 2012


Place your hand in mine, so that I may hold you again. Allow me to feel the power of your touch as your blood pulsates through my palm. I want to feel the softness of your skin and the contours of your fingers as they fold into mine. Touch me, send chills through my arm and make me melt.

Pull me in and hold me close. Touch your shoulder into mine as you embrace me. Feel my muscles flex with desire as your skin burns mine and we fuse together. Bend your neck away so I may tuck my head into you. Feel my breath as I breathe heavy from your touch. Allow my hand to rub your back letting the friction of my hands create a relaxed state of pleasure.

Look at me. Tell me that you miss me. Remind me how things use to be. Whisper something in my ear, so I may giggle like a kid again. Let me smile and brighten your day, as it slowly forms on my face. See me teeth constantly, because I am happy. Pull away but keep me near by holding my hips. Gaze into my eyes.

Talk to me without saying a word. Examine the details of my eyes as I examine the details of your face. Give me the sign so I may lean in and kiss your cheek. Turn your head so I can raise me hand and touch your chin. Allow me to softly tilt it back towards me, as I look at your lips. Guide me to you and draw my lips in.

Kiss me like you use to, and remind me why we were meant for each other. Tell me how special it is and how your hungry for more. Glide your lips across mine and feel my tenderness. Lock your lips sealing them with love. Hold your breath until you have to exhale and breathe new life into me. Have me feel the vibration of your lips as you tremble with delight. Let me know you’re all right.

Rub my face with heartfelt compassion and caring fingers. Lull me to sleep with your dedication for my well being. Let me know I’m your only one, even if it’s for just one night. Speak the language of love by showing me your desire. Remind me what we use to be and who we are. Care for me more then just making love. Give me your attention above everyone else, so I know I still matter, and remind me of our possibilities.

Help me to never forget and never regret by showing understanding. Think before you talk before letting me go. Pull me in before you push me off. Tell me you love me before you cast me away. Kiss my neck instead of being so mad you’d rather wring it. Let me know you still care without saying a word, so you don’t have to force me to believe. Don’t allow your blood to boil when your heart should let it flow pulsating with happiness and not despair. Tremble not out of fear but out of your butterflies. Hold my hand tight, because you know I’m always there. Don’t just stand there and look at me with disgust, please keep me near. Don’t turn your back on me because I can’t see your smiling face. Don’t fade away, don’t leave this way. Stay and talk to me even if it’s just for a little while. I’m sorry you want it this way, but now your too far and can’t hear these words I say: "I love you."
 









Christopher Fusaro. The author of Captain Imperfecto.

© copyright 2012. All rights reserved.


Also see us at www.captainimperfecto.com

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris I understand this completely. I lost my husband in July. I look forward to sleep because he just might be there in my dreams. My nightmares begin when I wake up and he's not there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs.J and I am sorry for your loss. I know how it feels.

    Christopehr

    ReplyDelete