Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Message from Chris

You are here: Home » Message from Chris

June 19th, 2012


Please bear with me. I am updating my blog site. I'm adding new features and it's  in the middle of construction. There are more features and a new look! Please check it out.

I have added a Forum with a Messages Board. This is operational now for open topics for discussion. I added an About section. A secured email section that you can use to receive emails from my blog sent directly to you, its operational. A secure contact page for direct emails to me and a P.O. Box for snail mail. We also added scrolling pictures.

I am very excited to have this more functional and user friendly site to keep you coming back for more. Stay tuned. will update as new things roll out.

Thank you for your continued support, the boys and I appreciate it. It has been a very difficult few months with even harder ones to come. Please continue to support us and retwet or like a page you enjoyed to garner more support.

Thanks Guys!

Love,

The Boys










Christopher Fusaro. The author of Captain Imperfecto.

© copyright 2012. All rights reserved.


Also see us at www.captainimperfecto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment